With the coming into force of the 2015 Decision Making (Capacity) Act 2015 in recent months, the manner in which a party prepares an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPOA) has changed dramatically.
IN the first instance, it is possible for an individual to deal with the Decision Support Services directly via their website to complete the relevant EPOA documentation.
Alternatively, Gaffney Halligan & Co. offer this service and in order to do so we require the following documentation and information:
1. Up to date photo ID (passport or Drivers Licence)
2. Copy front and back of your Public Services Card which must be in date
3. Two forms of recent address identification with the last 3 months (bank statement or utility bill)
4. Signed authority authorising the Decision Support Services to furnish us with a paper copy of the Enduring Power of Attorney application form
5. We also require this documentation in respect of any of the Attorneys being appointed under the EPOA.
Once the above documents have been received, we can begin the process and arrange a consultation. Please contact us for more information and we will be delighted to assist you.